Glass Clinic offers all types of car glass for replacement. But the replacement of the glass is a tedious process, it requires experience as well as the right tools and products. Glass Clinic offers you all genuine glass products. We stock more than 1000 types of car windscreen and other parts for all major Indian car brands like Maruti Suzuki, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Renault, Toyota, Skoda, and Volkswagen.
Glass products include the glass itself, adhesives and bonds, accessories like molding, wiper blades. Our focus remains safety and hence we procure only genuine parts from OE glass Manufacturers like AIS , Saint Gobain etc. Apart from local purchases from Indian OE manufacturers. For luxury car brands like Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, Land Rover, Porsche, Lexus, Range Rover, Volvo.
Products we Offer
- Laminated Glass: The front glass of your car is made of 2 layers of glass bonded with a laminated PVB layer. Since it doesn’t scatter while hit, it is also called laminated safety glass. A car windshield is a perfect example of laminated glass. Some premium cars like Mercedes S Class and Jaguar XJL do have laminated rear glass and door glasses.
- Tempered Glass: Apart from Front glass all other car glass products like rear defogger, door glass, vent glass, and other body glass are tempered in nature. Tempered glass or toughened glass is a thermal or chemical treated glass that increases its strength compared to normal glass.
- Adhesives: An automotive adhesive is a chemical used to bond your car glass with its frame. An adhesive is as important as the glass itself. The quality of the glass installation depends on the quality of the adhesive used. For car glass replacement it is always recommended to use only automotive adhesives or polyurethane. Other glass adhesives like silicon don’t have the required strength and quality for car windscreen installations and can cause rusting.
- Wiper Blades: After replacing a broken car windshield, it is also important to maintain it. Wiper blades help you keep our windscreen clean. The quality of these blades is very important. If your wiper blades are old, they may cause scratches on the new glass. As a result, it will cause distortion. Any broken wiper blade may cause cracks or chips in the windscreen.
- Battery:Glass Clinic offering 100% genuine batteries along with original manufacturer warranty.